Web design portfolio
Modern Dental Care
The importance of a great website
In a world where people are online much of the day, a good website just doesn’t cut it. Your website must be great. After all, your corporate website is the foundation of your entire digital marketing program and most if not all of your marketing efforts are aimed at driving the right kind of people to it. That’s why it must be compelling and convince visitors to either learn more and/or make a purchase. If it doesn’t then all of your other marketing efforts are compromised. It’s amazing how many websites out there don’t quickly and effectively answer the following question: “What does the company offer and what’s in it for the visitor?” To do this right, a website’s appearance, messaging, usability and accessibility are critical.
Think of your corporate website as an extension of your sales staff. In the same way you wouldn’t send out an unkempt salesman to represent your company, neither should you send visitors searching for your products or services to an unremarkable website.
Evaluating your website
- Does your website look professionally produced with a clean layout?
- Does your design resonate with your target markets?
- Within 5 seconds does your site make it clear what is on offer?
- Are there videos and graphics that quickly communicate why the visitor should be interested in what you provide?
- Is your website optimized for search engines around the services or products you offer?
- Does your website automatically optimize content presentation for mobile and tablets?
- Is it easy for you and your staff to make text changes to your website?
Working on a website is the ideal time to consider the rest of your branding as well – message, color palette, and logo. The worst thing you can do is invest in a well-built, mobile friendly website, and not have the proper design elements to make the website stand out visually.
Physiques in Motion
Susan Dickstein, Coldwell Banker
Please read what Susan had to say
Henri is good at what he does. Your website could be as elaborate as you want or as simple whatever your needs are. He has his own studio where he masters his craft.
See how many people look at your website and or email, or social media when you have your own video business card. Its amazing the new technology that is available. Henri Rocks.
View Jack's comments
Henri of ZOOMinity revamped my blog. He finished on time and on budget, which is what you should get out of all contractors and IT support people but rarely ever do. He did a great job and was really responsive to all my requests. He was awesome to work with.